In registering and uploading advertisements to LeCitroMarché and by entering your email address and/or phone number you accept the following:
- Placing an ad and photos are the responsibility of the person that uploads the ad. This applies to ads from private persons and to commercial ads. You hereby also agree to enter your email address and/or phone number on LeCitroMarché. You are also responsible for entering factual information. Furthermore you are responsible for removing your ad once the item has been sold or found (in case of a wanted advert). Please be advised that you do not own the copyright of photographs you did not make yourself and that you are liable for any claims from third parties when using material from third parties.
- Jansz Holding BV is not responsible for incorrect of inadvertently placed ads, photos or forgotten/outdated ads.
- Jansz Holding BV operating under the name of LeCitroMarché reserves the right to refuse or remove ads without reason if they do not meet our conditions.
- After repeated violation of the conditions shown on this site Jansz Holding BV reserves the right to block the offender from LeCitroMarché.
- Jansz Holding BV does not accept any responsibility for the contents of the uploaded ads or the condition of the offered products. The condition/state of the item(s) is the sole responsibility of the advertiser, not of Jansz Holding BV.
- Jansz Holding BV is not liable for any damage resulting from technical flaws concerning the products that are advertised.
- Jansz Holding BV is not liable for any damage resulting from (technical) flaws in the LeCitroMarché website, caused by circumstances beyond our control, as well as (technical) failures or third parties.
- Jansz Holding BV does not claim nor accepts responsibility of for the success of your buying or selling.
- Uploaded ads and photos or videos are the property of the maker(s). Jansz Holding BV respects their privacy and copyright and will not hand over the text, photos and/or video material to third parties. Should a third party use materials from LeCitroMarché without our knowledge, then Jansz Holding BV cannot be held responsible. In this case you have to contact the party involved yourself for illegal acquisition of materials. However Jansz Holding BV will do everything within their power to approach the one(s) who took the material and hold them responsible.
LeCitroMarché is a brand name of Jansz Media, registered in Zeist (NL).
Chamber of Commerce Utrecht 69349711
IBAN NL07 INGB 0000 952 1608